- Quality of service as a constant directed to internal and external customers of the organization: customers, employees, managers, suppliers, external consultants and institutions.
- The commitment to the organization, its values, mission and vision.
- Ethics as a guiding principle of the actions and decisions both organizational and personal.
- The teamwork between all members of the company as a vehicle to achieve our mission and vision, and an important strategy for achieving organizational synergy.
- Continuous improvement of processes as a basis for increasing the satisfaction of the entities that make up the organization.
- Respect for individual rights and duties under precepts of honesty and responsibility, expressed in all activities of the organization and its stakeholders.
- Environmental awareness and social responsibility, expressed in actions of the organization to its environment.
- Sustained profitability and momentum of daily activity and rationale of the organization.
- The challenge, as medullary axis of personal and professional management.